Eligibility and Application Information
Submit the MLT program application. The application is submitted electronically through our online form on this website. Your application with the essay must be submitted by the application deadline of May 17, 2020 at 11:59pm. Applicants will be notified of their admissions status June 3, 2020.
To be eligible for the Medical Leaders of Tomorrow program, students must meet all of these criteria:
- Be a high school freshman.
- Have a strong interest in the health professions and science.
- Be from an educationally and/or socio-economically disadvantaged background.
- Attend a high school in a district partnering with the Medical Leaders of Tomorrow program. For 2020, school district partners included:
- districts served by Riverside County Office of Education
- districts served by San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
There is no cost to apply and the program is free for all participants.