Providing Young People With Early Exposure to Careers in Health
Eligibility and Application Information
The application is an online form. You must fill out the entire application and write the three short essays in order for your application to be considered complete.
Applicants and their parent/guardian will be notified by email of their admissions status in May 2023.
Go to the Application form for San Bernardino County residents
Go to the Application form for Riverside County residents
There is no cost to apply for this program and the program is free for participants.
To be eligible for the Medical Leaders of Tomorrow program, students must meet all of these criteria:
- Be a current high school sophomore
- Have a strong interest in the health professions and science.
- Be from an educationally and/or socio-economically disadvantaged background.
- Attend a high school in one of the following districts
- Riverside County Office of Education
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools