Eligibility and Application Information
- Step 1: Submit the MLT program application. The application is submitted electronically through our online form on this website.
- Step 2: Ask a teacher or guidance counselor to submit the MLT recommendation form. This electronic form may be found here.
Your application, the essay and the letter of recommendation must be submitted by the final deadline of May 8, 2019.
To be eligible for the Medical Leaders of Tomorrow program, students must meet all of these criteria:
- Be a high school freshman.
- Have a strong interest in the health professions and science.
- Be from an educationally and/or socio-economically disadvantaged background.
- Attend a high school in a district partnering with the Medical Leaders of Tomorrow program. For 2019, school district partners included:
- Riverside County Office of Education
- Colton Joint Unified School District
- Redlands Unified School District
- Rialto Unified School District
- San Bernardino City Unified School District
- Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District
There is no cost to apply and the program is free for all participants.