Eligibility and Application Information
The deadline to submit your application is April 10, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
You must fill out the entire application and write the three short essays in order for your application to be considered complete.
Applicants and their parent/guardian will be notified of their admissions status on April 22, 2022.
There is no cost to apply and the program is free for all participants.
To be eligible for the Medical Leaders of Tomorrow program, students must meet all of these criteria:
- Be a current high school sophomore
- Have a strong interest in the health professions and science.
- Be from an educationally and/or socio-economically disadvantaged background.
- Attend a high school in one of the following districts
- Riverside County Office of Education
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools